To Join USTETA contact us at:
USTETA supports industry within the Transportation, Energy and Technology sectors to:
- Increase U.S. Federal Research & Development funding for domestic companies, universities, research institutions and government laboratories
- Promoting a sensible regulatory environment that promotes domestic job creation and technology innovation
- Lowering the U.S.’s dependence on foreign energy sources
- Returning jobs to the U.S. and keeping US technology in the U.S.
- Stopping the ”brain drain” by promoting science and engineering degrees for U.S. citizens
- Protecting the US export environment through legislation and regulations
- Protecting the US homeland and network infrastructure through defense technology prowess
- Promoting “privacy-by-design” and secure development lifecycles within industry
USTETA holds meetings around the world for its members with emphasis on encouraging all of our sector representation to meet in tandem membership meetings to maximize synergy development and partnership fostering. We also strongly support International efforts for export of USA-made products.