USTETA offers assistance to companies participating, or wishing to participate, in the Small Business Administration’s (SBA) 8(a) program.
We offer a complete array of services to such organizations, including business entity structuring, corporate governance, transactional advice, advice on compliance with SBA and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) requirements and a full array of government contracts services.
Among the specific services USTETA assists with:
- Assistance with 8(a) applications and eligibility reviews
- Size and 8(a) protests at SBA
- Appeals to SBA’s Office of Hearings and Appeals.
- Bid Protests involving HUBZone, Adverse Impact and related issues.
- Corporate structuring
- 8(a) program requirement compliance assistance
- Assistance with teaming agreements and subcontracts between 8(a) businesses and their partners
- Assistance with joint venture agreements and mentor protégé agreements